lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

hello!! Is Egilis There?

Andrea: Hello?
Victor: Hi! Good afternoon. It’s Victor. Is Egilis there?
Andrea: Hello victor! Oh, Egilis doesn’t there. But can you call her later?
Victor: Yeah, thanks. Please ask her to call me at my house.
Andrea: Sure, not problem. But she has your number?
Victor: I don’t know
Andrea: Well, just give me the number
Victor: It’s 987-4651
Andrea: 987-4651. ok bye victor. caudate
Victor: Thanks a lot, Maria. You too


Victor: Hello?
Egilis: Hello!! Victor?
Victor: Yes, who speaks?
Egilis: It’s me, Egilis. I got your massage.
Victor: Hi!! How are you? Thanks for calling me
Egilis: I’m fine thanks. What’ up?
Victor: Well, do you want to have dinner with me tomorrow night?
Egilis: Oh!! Victor I’m really sorry. I have to study for an exam
Victor: Ok!! And how about Friday night?
Egilis: Uh sure. It’s a good idea. What time do you want to meet?
Victor: How about around seven o’clock?
Egilis: Terrific. see you
Victor: Ok!! See you. Bye

I hope that they have liked and that they leave its commentaries ;)

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

U r soooo sweet! I hope u keep up with Gymnastics! Looking forward to see u soon!

jonathan dijo...

your blog this very well and this very interesting

Anónimo dijo...

egilis.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.