domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Eat is good for you

In this unit we knew a little the food and to express what we like and we it does not like. We studied little adverbs of frequency. And we studied the different countable meals and uncountable.
I love eating because it’s important for every body.
I like Italian food because it’s delicious and I eat a lot of fried food and I eat a lot of candy.-
I like spaghetti and pizza they’re my favorite food. I like them because they’re delicious and I love them. I don’t like soup, I hate it because it has vegetables and I don’t like them
I eat a lot of fried food every day, I eat some fish and very little soup and vegetables
I don’t have a healthy diet. I need to eat more protein, fruit, vegetables and grains and I need to eat less fried food and sugar.

After studying but the important one for the understanding of this unit we could know if we have a balanced diet or no. I hope that there be of his affability and which they can add commentaries with respect to this unit thanks :)

No hay comentarios: